Every summer is a tennis explosion

Just to remind myself that I'm not only a traveler, but also a tennis player in love with this sport and whatever is around it.
Attending tennis clubs, training, exchanging opinions about the latest win by Roger Federer...everything amaze me and gives my a great boost when talking about tennis.
What a great sport!

la torre 264 from flamingshoe on Vimeo.


Editing: by the tennis player itself
Shooting: by Elena Frova (a special thank to her, by the way)

P.S.
Whoever wants a video like this for his/her tennis sessions, please contact me and we will find an agreement.
Cheers*

1 commenti:

  1. Nice topic this one..well interested..and the well points are given here..well article too..so nice to see this here..thanks for sharing here with us..
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete