Mudumalai National Park

This is a short video of me riding my Royal Enfield through this amazing wild reserve. It's unbelievable how this environment reminds of a savanna: the colors, the kind of trees, the temperature. I was actually a bit scared to go through it all alone on a bike...you're in the middle of a wild tigers reserve and you might look to them just like a gazelle (and I was not riding so fast to enjoy the moment).
Just a little story.
Few days before then I was pretty sick with my stomach and by that time I didn't recover so well...to make it short, I had to take a dump right away and couldn't wait any longer, so all I could do was to go behind a bush and do it. Only then I thought how humiliating would have been to be killed by a tiger while taking a shit!
Enjoy.

0 commenti:

Post a Comment